Terrific Opportunity to Work with a company that is growing fast and has great benefits.
• Top Pay + Commissions
• Apartment Discount
• Medical and Dental
• Many More!!!
Check our website to learn more about working with RMK Management…. www.rmk.com
The Leasing Consultant works under the supervision of the Property Manager and the guidance of others. The primary duty of the Leasing Consultant is to rent apartment homes to prospective residents. The Leasing Consultant will greet the prospective residents and show available apartment homes that fit their needs, pointing out the positive aspects of living in a RMK community.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Rents apartment homes at the assigned property to prospective residents.
• Answers phone and email inquiries from prospective residents; uses standard sales techniques to encourage a visit to the community.
• Meets with prospective residents and checks the availability of units that best fit their desires and budget.
• Shows apartments and the overall community to prospective residents; explains other amenities of living at the community; uses standard sales closing methods to sell the prospective resident on RMK.
• Takes all needed information from prospective residents after they have indicated a desire to move to the property; completes all paperwork and computer entry associated with leasing activities.
• Contacts prospective resident of approval/disapproval; assists them in completing the lease and receives initial rent and deposit payments; assists new resident with the move in process.
• Prepares and maintains a file for each resident.
• Contact residents with expiring leases to discuss renewals and encourages the renewal of the lease.
• Assists others in marketing efforts in the community to promote the property positively and to help bring in prospective residents. This includes implanting and carrying out marketing efforts such as outside marketing calls.
• Takes resident calls for service or other needs and forwards to the appropriate staff member; writes work orders for service; promotes good resident relations through courteous and timely response to resident needs and concerns.
• Answers outside phone calls and greets visitors.
• Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned