SCOPE AND PURPOSE:
To assist and support in the required maintenance necessary to maintain curb appeal and the overall appearance and quality of the property. Read and abide by all company policies and procedures and community policies. The following requirements are necessary, but not limited to:
- Perform daily maintenance as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor in conjunction with the Property Manager.
- Police grounds as first order of business daily. Perform grounds care as needed. Maintain exterior of the property daily to provide clean and acceptable curb appeal at all times, with assistance of maintenance and janitor when applicable. Assist in maintaining all common grounds
- Maintain or supervise proper maintenance of all common area amenities. Inspect daily: weight room equipment, swimming pool(s), clubhouse and pool area, and pool furniture as applicable to the individual property and report findings to the Property Manager and Maintenance Supervisor.
- On call for emergencies at night or on weekends as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor, every third week, holiday assignments will be required. Perform maintenance as required to have apartments in a move-in condition on a timely basis. Maintenance of pools, pool furniture, and spas including vacuuming pools, and cleaning filters is required.
- Repair building interior(s)/exterior(s) as required. Complete work orders in prompt and efficient manner and submit to the Maintenance Supervisor at the end of each day. Follow up with all open work orders with Maintenance Supervisor.
- Maintain courteous communications with all people they are in contact with; concentrating on a high level of customer service.
- Participate in snow removal, and wear safety equipment when required.
- Comply with Fair Housing and Federal Trade Commission requirements. Maintain compliance with OSHA regulations and hazardous chemical program
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor in the performance of all maintenance as required in conjunction with the request of the Property Manager.
- Become familiar with and abide by all company policies and procedures as well as community policies applicable to your particular property. Any other duties or responsibilities as may be assigned by the company from time to time.
- Check appliances to ensure they are in working order; perform necessary repairs to bring them up to company standard. Inspect vacant unit(s) for damage to walls, doors, blinds, light and plumbing fixtures. Perform all necessary repairs to vacant apartment(s).
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor and Property Manager in the location and purchasing of materials and supplies as required, maintaining constant knowledge of availability of materials at the best price available.
- Make recommendations to the Maintenance Supervisor and Property Manager for needed repairs and improvements to the property to maintain the best quality possible.
- Make a regular inspection of all common area lighting, sprinkler systems, fire prevention systems and fire extinguishers as required.
- Follow a program of preventive maintenance on the property.
- Become familiar with all equipment operation and maintenance requirements, all implied warranties and manufacturer’s recommendations for properly maintaining said equipment.
- Top Pay
- Medical and Dental
- Many More!!!